Christ Chapel’s GriefShare groups meet Tuesdays 10 a.m. – 12 Noon, and 6:45 – 8:45 p.m.
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel. This can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before.
A warm, caring environment designed to help you, GriefShare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life.
* discover there are people who understand your hurts, emotions, and painful experiences!
* learn helpful, practical information to help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
* have the chance to talk about your experiences.
* have a workbook for personal study and to write down things you’ve learned.
* begin to gain closure in your loss.
* become part of a “family.”
You’ll discover hope for the future. While things may look bleak now, you’ll learn ways to restore your hope and rebuild your life. Many GriefShare alumni report the program helped them move from deep grief to peace and a sense of joy again.
For more information contact the Christ Chapel office at (203) 421-4667.